Lansdowne infant academy image 6

How to Apply


If you have moved into the area, or you wish to move your child from an existing school to our school, then you also need to complete an in-year transfer form. These are available from Staffordshire County Council.

The official Staffordshire County Council applications for Reception and Junior School are available between early November and mid January.

Staffordshire County Council Applications

The applications for Nursery are available between January and early March. Applications are made directly with the school.

Reception places are allocated by Staffordshire County Council, following our admissions criteria, which is published on our website under ‘admissions’.

For further information please contact the school.

Contact Us


Page Downloads Date  
LAN Admissions policy 2022 23 22nd Mar 2022 Download